Sunday, December 15, 2013

I didn't get as much time in as I'd have liked this week. my new workbook is coming in the mail (I'm really getting sick of Amazon) and should be here in a couple days. I've been working on learning more of the katakana, and I'm starting to get to a point where I can read some very basic words phonetically. The problem, of course, is that doesn't give me any idea of their meaning, until I either know the kanji, or learn it verbally. I barely touched on the audio lessons this week, because I've been a bit overloaded with end-of-semester homework, and largely forgot about my Japanese. I'll try to squeeze in a bit later today, but I've still a lot of work to do.

I know this is a really bad post, but I honestly don't have anything more to say.

Edit: This was supposed to go up hours ago. I did get a little more time in on the Japanese, but nothing terribly exciting. A bit of vocab work with the audio program. Learned a few new words.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Evan, Marie again.
    No worries about not getting as much got as you planned, you need to pace yourself so you don;t become overwhelmed or want to stop. I also completely understand why you can get sick of Amazon, sometimes books take forever to arrive.
    Good work with pronunciation, which a language such as Japanese it seems like pronunciation is harder to learn then meaning, you can do it!
    What is you favorite thing to say in Japanese?

    ReplyDelete